Also, in the month of March, Vic and I took Jack to Toy Story on Ice. We invited the grandma's and Cathie, Tad and Jaidy. Jack was mesmerized. He didn't take his eyes off the ice the entire time. Jaidy had other plans. She wanted to walk back and forth between me and Cathie the entire time and banged the heads of the people in front of us in the process. Oh dear....I think we apologized about 20 times.
We also just played a lot. We found a new playground close to Jack's school, it is pretty bad@$$. I think we will be going there quite frequently in the future. There are around 5 different playgrounds on the premise. We were there for a few hours, and we could have stayed even more if the wind wasn't so bad.
Our month of March was a whirlwind. We were so busy with everyday life, and just enjoying each other I am glad I remember I have a camera. Enjoy!
Jack's "game face"
How much do you love sports camp, he told me "this much"
"Let's roll out mama!"
Had a sick day, but he told me if he played Mario Kart he would feel better (eye roll)
Waiting for the rest of the family to show up before Toy Story on Ice
Vic and I
Keeping the three yr old busy
The grandmas!
One of the many invented games at our house. Vic is pulling Jack on a blanket while Koopa chases them.
Koopa wanted a ride too
Baseball
Learning how to catch with a mitt
The park we found
He loved these things. They wobbled but he kept his balance the whole time as he crossed.
Its basketball day at camp
He made every basket. Even though he loves baseball, he excelled at basketball.

No comments:
Post a Comment