Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving














































I absolutely love this time of year. I love being with family and friends more than anything. I am so grateful for both my and Vic's family. I couldn't have asked for a better support system. If I need anything at all, I know that within 20 minutes I could have help. You just can't get a better family than that. I am grateful for my husband who I love more and more each year. We have been together since I was eighteen and have matured together. We have been through good times and bad, and we just come out stronger and stronger. I am very grateful for my son. To put it simply, I believe he is the reason I exist, to be his mother.









This year for Thanksgiving we went and ate at my mom and dad's. I helped a little with some veggies. We had the amazing lefse, my mom and gma make every year. My dad does the turkey, and it never fails to be awesome. Jack just wanted to eat bread this year, oh and pickles. He has become our little vegetarian lately. No clue why, must be a phase. He use to eat an entire chicken breast a month ago. Whatever. He also ate all my mom's pie off her plate. Seriously, a piece of banana cream and pumpkin. I guess he got his mama's sweet tooth after all! After eating at my parent's we headed over to Vic's parents house. Jack loves his play room over there, and his constant supply of balloons. I don't think he let go of two of the balloons the entire time we were there. He keeps me and his gma running!









Here are a few pictures of Thanksgiving, enjoy!

No comments: