Friday, November 6, 2009

Sick days




Well we finally got our H1N1 vaccines on Tues. Vic went down to the Layton conference center and picked up a card that told us to come back at 2:00pm the same day. They were holding a mass clinic for the vaccine and I feel lucky we actually were able to get the shot. It was crazy busy. There was even kids outside that had to direct traffic. It was a pretty efficient set up, though. We were in line at 2 and we were driving back home by 2:30pm. Jack did very well. He only freaked out when I had to hold his arms, he could care less about the shot. Vic and I just did the flu mist. We were both a little worried we would end up getting a little bit of the flu, but so far so good.




Jack on the other hand, caught a cold. He has no fever, and only a runny nose and little cough. Poor little guy is also cutting two teeth right now as well. He has not had the best week, but is acting like nothing is wrong. Just playing and running around as usual. Although, I can tell he is getting more wiped out more quickly. He is liking to just curl up on my lap and watch his disney movies.




He is such a little sweetheart. He is definitely not a laid back kid by any means, he is very fiesty and never stops running or climbing. You know when he disagrees with you and he can throw a horrible tantrum, but he has the best personality. He makes Vic and I laugh every day and he comes and gives me hugs and kisses on a daily basis. He is becoming more and more independent and loves to figure things out on his own. He is my world, I love him so much!

No comments: